06/13/2006 23:29
Bill H.

not registered

06/13/2006 23:29
Bill H.

not registered

Cat

Cat,

There is no WAY that you developed dups to the point that you need surgery or an NA treatment in the 7 or so weeks that you claim. As a sufferer of a very aggressive form of dups, I can tell you and everyone it does not advance that fast.

Like many others I find good information on this site and that is why I view it. But, I find postings like yours tiresome and I believe that they are fake.

Your posts are nothing but another commercial. Please stop.

06/13/2006 23:39
Randy H.

not registered

06/13/2006 23:39
Randy H.

not registered

I~sq~m not so Sure

Bill,

Not to minimize the severity of your disease in any way, but are you sure that a number of nodules couldn't appear in a young woman this quickly? Keep in mind, there is no contraction, just bumps. She doesn't need NA yet. As you know, it's young women with the right (or *wrong*) genetics who are the most at risk for rapid dups growth. It's been the young women that Eaton has had to give up on and refer to Open Surgery with a skin graft.

06/14/2006 23:22
SusieQ 
06/14/2006 23:22
SusieQ 
Bill~sq~s Remarks

Bill--I'm sorry you find cat's posts tiresome and think they are fake.

I just want to point out that others may not share your opinion. Cat has as much right to post here as anyone else and the rest of us have the right to read read her comments.

Of course anyone has the right to ignore any posts that they find tiresome and think are fake.

I'd appreciate it if you would stop telling her to stop posting here.

06/14/2006 23:59
Wolfgang

not registered

06/14/2006 23:59
Wolfgang

not registered

speed

Just my personal experience: I had a single big cord that contracted a finger and that I had surgery on. Within a month or maybe 6 weeks I could feel new nodules growing in six other, not operated areas of both hands. Can they grow that quickly? The previous cord had grown quite slowly over 10 years. The new ones unfortunately grew much, much faster. That's just my personal experience and I can well imagine that for other people growth of new nodules after surgery might be slower or even faster.

Wolfgang

06/14/2006 23:00
Jason M

not registered

06/14/2006 23:00
Jason M

not registered

Fake messages

Cats messages smell like BS to me. Its clearly nonsense. The the problem with this site. It seems to attract commercial posters and a high percentage of fruitcakes amongst all the good posters.
Its a damn shame as there is so much good info to be shared.
The BS artists are basically sabotaging any useful info that can be gleamed, why? I cant imagine.

06/14/2006 23:19
cat 
06/14/2006 23:19
cat 
wow

wow - I am stunned....again

I am sorry that you consider my posts "fake" or "bs". Would you like my 2 little girls to post about how they don't want to hold my hand anymore because it is "too lumpy and hard"? Why don't you two gentlemen come and fix their pony tails and little buttons for them with your own hands b/c mine is too tight and sore.

How amazingly rude and unsympathetic.

cat

06/14/2006 23:21
cat 
06/14/2006 23:21
cat 
thank you

thank you Susie, Randy and Wolfgang :)

06/15/2006 23:54
Bill H.

not registered

06/15/2006 23:54
Bill H.

not registered

Cat~sq~s story

Cat,

Now you are just over the top. I cannot even response to or consider your comments real. Your posts are fake and you should stop it. Your story is nothing but BS.

To real sufferers of dups: this site offers good information about the disease, methods of treatments and other items. But, people like Cat are the curse of this forum. They create a phoney story and keep building upon it.

Cat, you have been outed - now its time to stop.

06/15/2006 23:21
Randy H.

not registered

06/15/2006 23:21
Randy H.

not registered

Who?

Bill,

What other posters have done what you feel cat is doing? Would you look through the threads and give us a poster name or two? Personally, I haven't seen what you are talking about.

06/15/2006 23:36
bb

not registered

06/15/2006 23:36
bb

not registered

Fake Posts

Bill is making more trouble than Cat is.

Anybody ever hear the saying "don't feed the trolls"?

1 2 3 4
 1 2 3 4
unfortunately   contractures   experience   disease   unsympathetic   clevelandclinic   phystherapist   contracture   information   practitioner   injections   nodules   ~dq~Nodules~dq~   contraction   surgery   inconvenient   measurements   consultation   statistically   Radiotherapy