06/15/2006 23:26
Bill H.

not registered

06/15/2006 23:26
Bill H.

not registered

Fake Posts

Randy,

Its well known that the site is littered with fake posts and no, I will not list them but they are easy to see. Cat is a perfect example and the story does not add up and these types of messages only diminish the good information on this site. There's no question these are fake postings trying to show a new twist on an old message in this forum. Hopefully, Cat will stop. If not, I should think Cat will be highligthed at the Sept conference as an example of extreme dups. But, I doubt it.

06/16/2006 23:02
Graeme

not registered

06/16/2006 23:02
Graeme

not registered

Fake Posts

To Bill H.

I beg to differ Bill, Cat's story is quite believable. I had a large nodule appear on my foot only weeks after having recovered from sugery in that spot. The rapidity of onset (just days), and it's size freeked me out.
There is a medical report which mentions rapid onset of nodules at www.cms.clevelandclinic.org - quote " in rare situations rapid progression can occur over weeks"...
Since Cat has had a reasonably severe trauma to the hand this must add to the possibility of a result such as she describes.

06/16/2006 23:51
jennifer

not registered

06/16/2006 23:51
jennifer

not registered

information needed

hi all,

i don't really know a whole lot about this disease...my mother has suffered from it for about 15 years now... several surgeries on each hand... she still has mobility.. but she is also 70 now...

my little brother 30 was just diagnosed... he is a musician and plays guitar... he has a small pea sized lump in his palm that seemed to come out of the clear blue sky....

i have posted on the site a few days ago and someone had suggested radiotherapy... however i have been searching online for days for someone in this country who performs this type of treatment with no luck... i have even emailed the harvard school of medicine with no response...

please help does anyone know where he can get this treatment in the states??

jennifer

07/10/2006 23:34
steve 
07/10/2006 23:34
steve 
i believe

my nodule went from 0 degrees to 45 in a little over a month back in 2004 and then rebounded in less than a month after having NA...i was in my 30's too...young can = aggressive forms.

1 2 3 4
 1 2 3 4
contracture   unsympathetic   statistically   measurements   inconvenient   consultation   phystherapist   contraction   contractures   injections   disease   information   surgery   clevelandclinic   experience   practitioner   nodules   Radiotherapy   unfortunately   ~dq~Nodules~dq~