2 1/2 years of research
06/18/2004 23:57
Jane

not registered

06/18/2004 23:57
Jane

not registered

2 1/2 years of research

I am here for the first time to thank all who have added information on this forum so I could learn all I could about DC. The result of this is that I went to Florida to have my bent right hand repaired by the kind Dr. Eaton last Monday, June 14th. I am ecstatically happy with the results as all my fingers (I had 4 fingers fixed) are straight. I chose NA because, of course, I wanted nothing to do with the devastation of surgery.
I was extremely impressed with Dr. Eaton and his staff. I can't say too much as to the kindness and friendliness of everyone. I did talk to Dr. Eaton about the future of NA and he hopes to, sometime in the future, start some form of training in the USA. I am aware that DC can come back at some point, and I hope to be able to have future NA treatment closer to home. (I am from Washington State)

Thanks again to all,

Jane Frantz

06/18/2004 23:24
Alan

not registered

06/18/2004 23:24
Alan

not registered

A little help please

Wonderful Jane. Very glad all went well!
I am so looking forward to the first of
July when I go for my appointment with the
good Doctor Eaton!

research   sometime   straight   impressed   training   everyone   friendliness   repaired   Wonderful   Washington   devastation   extremely   ecstatically   Florida   treatment   information   appointment   fingers   forward   kindness