| Lost password
172 users onlineYou are not loggend in.  Login
Plantar fibroma steroid with vitrase injections
07/04/20 04:29
Lisaj2 
07/04/20 04:29
Lisaj2 
Plantar fibroma steroid with vitrase injections

I'm unsure of where to post so hopefully starting my own is okay.
About three years ago I noticed a bump in the arch of my foot. It grew very large, then it seemed to split and one formed closer to my toes. I finally was able to get my insurance to approve vitrase which the podiatrist said would help combined with the steroid . On july 1 I received an injection in each bump. Made an appointment for a month later for my second injections and that was that. He didn't tell me if I should expect any unusual things to happen after the injection so when i was stretching my feet and suddenly my toe curled under and I had throbbing pain on the bottom of my foot I wasn't sure what to think. Its been 48 hours and I can't bend my toes, today three toes suddenly curled under and the pain was horrible in my foot. I tried calling my doctor but they are closed for the holiday. Has anyone experienced anything like this after injections?

07/04/20 09:35
spanishbuddha 

Administrator

07/04/20 09:35
spanishbuddha 

Administrator

Re: Plantar fibroma steroid with vitrase injections

Hi Lisa

I have no experience with this, but there are some previous patient experiences in this thread https://www.dupuytren-online.info/Forum_...tion-1_274.html

experience   suddenly   injection   steroid   vitrase   hopefully   combined   throbbing   horrible   starting   stretching   podiatrist   insurance   appointment   experienced   fibroma   dupuytren-online   injections   received   experiences